As I graduate from the beginner to the mid-level online shopper status, who loves to experiment and dares to buy furniture online too, a great deal is a must. A deal that doesn’t burn a hole in the pocket, gives more than the satisfaction of a real bargain, and does that without saying a word. The reason why I like online shopping in the first place. I don’t have to talk, can survey the store in quiet, I don’t have to haggle but who says I don’t want to save a few bucks. I want to get the best price possible and the retailers don’t help me with that. What helps is a site like Zoutons which makes me want to buy more than what I really set out for. The doorbell just does not stop ringing.
Zoutons is a website where you can find discount coupons and deals for almost all the favorite haunts right from Amazon, Jabong, Myntra, Yatra, BookmyShow, EzeeGo to Apple, HTC and Dominos. Pepper Fry too if you like occasional indulgence in furniture. And heavily discounted coupon codes for Flipkart too if you keep buying books on whim just like me.
Let’s be specific and look at the aspects that impact a shopper the most:
- The site is user friendly, easy on the eyes.
- Navigation is virtually glitch free.
- The coupons are easy to spot and use.
- The search bar is big enough, the words are clearly visible.
- The design is neat and clutter free.
- The home page has popular coupons displayed that can be activated with a single click.
- Well defined categories.
- The search results are less specific; can be made more relevant.
- The content is generic at times to define two different products in the same category.
I liked the fact that the start-ups are hogging the same limelight as the veterans at Zoutons allowing them to make a mark. New stores are displayed as credibly as the established ones. If you also enjoy online shopping as much as I do, then I would recommend this site to you for all the extra discounts available and the whole gamut of offers it throws your way.
Author’s note: It is a sponsored review. The views are honest and unbiased.